The Silver Package is the best bang for your buck. All of these products have been tested together to insure high yields at low costs. You save with tent packages because we bundle and take 10% off every item. You decide whether you want to grow hydroponically or in soil by choosing the one of the added grow packages (See Package Details below).
Pieced together by yours truly with the highest quality products for the best indoor growing. I've combined over 12 years of experience with the latest advances in technology to put your grow on the cutting edge of the industry. Purchase a tent with us and get all the priceless information and guidance to help you grow from seed to fruit. You will not be disappointed with these kits
- You can grow hydroponically or in soil
- Suggested Use
- 32 Plants
- 8 Plants
This Package comes with;
- Gorilla LITE 4'x8' Grow Tent
- (2)OPTIC 6 COB LED
- Carbon Scrubber 6"x24" 500 CFM
- Premium 6" Ducting
- Blauberg 6" Quiet Fan
- 16" Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
Gorilla LITE 4'x8'
- THICKEST – With a huge thread density of 1680D (compared to 200D – 600D) Gorilla Grow Tents are up to 3 – 9x denser than ANY grow tent ever made.
- STRONGEST – Features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 – 5x stronger than any competitor’s grow tent frame. Gorilla Grow Tent frames are so strong they can hold up to 300 lbs.
- SAFEST – Patent Pending infrared blocking roof keeps surface temperatures cool. Dense threading and tight seals help contain noise and odor, as well as form a sturdy flood pool that truly holds water.
- BEST QUALITY – No plastic anywhere. Biggest zippers on the market. Diamond reflection technology. Double cinching ducting ports. Tool pouch. Bug resistant pre-filters. Sturdy flood pool. Attention to detail EVERYWHERE.
- CLEANEST – First grow tent with bug resistant pre-filters. Double cinching 10″ ducting ports for tight connections. Nothing gets in or out.
- EASIEST – Fully detachable roof, easy to read instructions make setup simple, and huge zippers make setup up a simple snap. Gorilla Grow Tents also feature 360 degree accessibility, convenient viewing windows, larger layouts, and a handy tool pouch, all of which contribute to a more pleasurable growing experience.
- MOST INSULATED – With their heightened ability to control climate, Gorilla Grow Tents are more akin to a grow room or even a cabinet than they are to other tents. It is easy to keep hot, wet, or cold air out, and maintain perfect temperature and humidity inside.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN – First professional designed tent setup created by growers. Large 10″ ducting ports maximize air flow, and are in the logical locations to run proper closed loop, air-cooled lighting. “EZ View” windows, doors that open all the way around for 360 degree accessibility, tool pouch inside, thick poles compatible with standard fans, filters, and reflectors, all contribute to the best tent growing experience imaginable. Perfectly sized to accommodate standard hydro and soil setups AND give you room to maneuver.
- FRIENDLIEST – Made for professionals and yet perfect for beginners. Comes with easy to follow instructions, grow room design plans & ideas, and lifetime customer service & support. Gorilla Grow Tent’s goal is to make your growing experience as successful, smooth, easy, and safe as possible.
- 100% Metal Interlocking, Sturdy Frame & Connectors.
- 210D “Easy On” Grow Tent
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- EZ View Windows
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 11″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Custom Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Diamond Reflective Technology Walling
(2) OPTIC 6, COB LED
- Full Spectrum
- Max Power: 620 watts
- Equivalent to a 1000W HPS lamp
- (6) CREE CXA 2530 (USA Made) COBs,(3) 3000k Warm White & (3) 5000k Cool White
- Meanwell Driver
- 96 x 5-watt supplemental Bridgelux/Epistar LEDs
- Red diodes: Epistar Dual Core Diodes
- Blue and White diodes: (USA Made) Bridgelux Dual Core Blues, SC Whites
- Optics: COBS & 5W LEDs have 90 degree Lens. Secondary Lens Directs light downwards, magnifies par and increases canopy penetration by up to 200%.
- Thermal management: 6 x cooling fans, Slotted Housing & Aluminum fin heat-sinks
- Veg: 5' x 4' (Max 6' x 5')
- Flower: 4' x 4'/ 1.2m x 1.2m (Max 5" x 4')
- CRI: 80
- umol/ watt: 2.1
- g/W: 1.5
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours (8.5 years @16hrs daily use)
- Warranty: 5 Years Manufacturer's
- Built in Timer
- 12' Power Cord
Overall PPFD @ 24": 512.54
Dimmability: 3 possible settings
Channel A: Just the COBs
Channel B: Just the Bloom Enhancer LED array of 5w LEDs (*This is why we ONLY use OPTIC COB Lights)
Channel A & B: The COBs & Bloom Enhancer LED Array
- There are many COB LED companies but OPTIC is the only one (as of 5/17/18) that utilizes a complementary diode arrangement to "fine tune" the flowering spectrum with what all LEDS lack, UV & IR.
- Why so many people are calling OPTIC LEDs the best "finishing" COB light. People using this light will find higher yields/oil production and better aroma/taste.
Channel A: COBs Only Channel B: Diodes Only Channel A & B in Tandem
Active Air Carbon Filters are loaded with virgin activated Australian granular carbon. This carbon adsorbs VOC's (volatile organic compounds) therefore trapping every odor molecule that passes through the filter onto the micro-porous carbon surface. These filters are lightweight and incredibly effective at removing the most potent and dankest odors. Each filter is machine packed and includes a pre-filter.
• Attached flange
• 1.8" carbon bed depth
• Powder coated aluminum tops & bases
• 2-year life expectancy
Premium 6' Ducting
Active Air Premium Ducting is made of tough 3-ply aluminum foil laminate. It is designed for air-cooling and can be used in different forms of heating and ventilation applications. This product is made to resist puncture and tears. One continuous and corrosion resistant helix wire is placed in the duct wall for structural support.
- Includes (2) EZ Turn duct clamps
- Air Pressure: Max 25 mm WG (2500 Pa or 10" WG)
- Air Velocity: Max 25 mm/sec (4900 ft/min)
Blauberg 6" Quiet Inline Fan
- For ventilation systems requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level
- Casing is made either of durable ABS plastic or polypropylene with low flammability, UV- and corrosion-resistant
- Special casing design enables easy dismantling of impeller and motor block without air ducts detaching to
facilitate fan servicing
- Double-speed single-phase ball-bearing motor with thermal overload protection is controlled with integrated
3-position (low speed/OFF/high speed) speed switch
- CFM: High 250 - Low 100
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate
- Ideal solution for mounting into limited spaces due to compact design
- Supplied with factory pre wired 120V 8' power cord, ready to plug in
16" Oscillating Wall Fan
This easy-to-mount unit has 3 speed settings and oscillates 90 degrees to give you ultimate control of air flow in your area. It has two pull chains that allow for easy adjustments of speed or direction, and operates very quietly.
- Helps grow healthy plants
- Prevents stratification of grow room air
- Smooth and quiet operation
- 90° oscillating action
- Three speed settings
- Two pull chains to operate speed and oscillation
- Easy wall mount
- 6' power cord
- 55 watts
- ETL listed
Soil Package Includes
*Because this package is so heavy we do not advise having it shipped
- Free Drainage - normal pots “sit” flat to the saucer - hence why the pots have drainage holes in the sides as well as in the bottom. This is not ideal by any means and it’s why garden centres sell pot stands. Usually these are ceramic blocks to lift the pot away from the saucer, these can be fiddly and the plant may not be very stable.
- Aeration - To enable good drainage ,and promote healthy root growth, good aeration is required. The gardener generally lines the bottom of the pot with clay pebbles or perlite, allowing water (or nutrients, if used in hydroponics) to flow through the soil and drain more easily.
- Air Pruning - the Maxipot promotes natural air pruning, as the pot is lifted away from the saucer it allows good air circulation underneath the pot.
- Plant Health - having a plant's roots sitting in water is not healthy at all. It can lead to root rot and a host of other problems.
- Cold Weather - when the frosty weather arrives keep the Maxipot elevated. This will help to prevent frost damage to your roots.
- Maxipot Price - Maxipot's unique selling point is it's price. Maxipot will be retailing at a price similar to that of a regular pot and saucer. Why buy a regular pot and saucer when you could have a Maxipot for the same price? You will get all the advantages listed above for the same outlay. If you prefer a traditional pot and saucer the Maxipot will work for you in exactly the same way, then with a simple lift and twist you will get the extra benefits of Maxipot.
(6)Roots Organics Potting Soil 1.5 cu
A truly exceptional ready-to-use coco fiber-based potting soil. We begin with a base of the highest quality coco fiber/coir on the planet which is repeatedly washed for an incredibly low EC, and composted for over twenty-four months, and is specially blended with extra long fibers. This soil is amended with only the highest quality organic ingredients including bat guano, premium earth worm castings, fish bone meal, feather meal, green sand, mycorrhizae, glacial rock dust, soybean meal, humic acid, and many more. Already blended with correct proportions of perlite and pumice for excellent drainage and a vigorous root system, Roots Organics potting soil encourages healthier plants and better yields. Comes in a heavy-duty, ready-to-grow, 1.5 cu ft/10 gal, camouflage print bag; simply poke holes in the bottom, cut off the top, and plant.
Hydro Package Includes
(8) Tall 5 Gallon Hydro Buckets
This proprietary five gallon bucket is designed specifically for hydroponics use, with dual integrated air tubing channels, flat mounting area for securing grommets/fittings, and a stepped inner lip to prevent spillage. Works with standard bucket basket lids. Lid is designed to work with premium net pots.
*We love this hydro bucket because it gives the option of plumbing together your DWC system into an Ebb & Flow system easily with a controller box.
Bottom inside diameter = 9.5"
Top inside diameter = 12.8"
Height = 14.6"
(8) 8" Premium Net pots
Use these pots with any of your favorite growing media to ensure even drainage and promote bigger, healthier roots! The comfortably-sized lip along the top of these containers makes them easy to grab, lift, and transport.
(2) 4 Outlet Air pump
This air pump with 2 outlets is super silent with multi-level muffler, low power consumption. Special artificial rubber to keep a steady air flow output and pressure that can be adjusted freely. Adjustable air flow. 3W, 7.8 liter per minute, 120V. 125 GPH, maximum amperage is 0.025A and maximum decibels is 40 db.
(8) Small Air Stones
These great quality Air Stones aerate and add oxygen to the water in your reservoir or grow system. Circulates nutrients into the water and helps to maintain an even water temperature.
(80L) Expanded Clay Pellets
GROW!T horticultural clay pebbles are made from 100% natural clay. They are clean, pH stable, and offer great aeration and drainage in hydroponics, especially in flood and drain, deep water culture, and drip feed systems. Due to their unique structure and ability to cover a large surface area, they offer the ideal environment to foster beneficial bacterial growth around the root zone, leading to naturally healthier plants.
GROW!T Clay Pebbles benefits:
- Extremely stable in both pH and EC
- Made from 100% natural clay
- Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked
- Pre-washed to aid in stability
- Drains freely and does not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems
- Pebble size 4 mm–16 mm
Clay Pebbles can be used for:
- Aeration of growing media - ideal to mix into coco coir or soil to aid aeration
- Drainage - will hold water as well as offering great aeration properties and free draining
- Decoration - looks great as a top dressing for pots and also helps to prevent evaporation
- Hydroponics/hydroculture - used widely in hydroponic growing, they are ideal for flood and drain, deep water culture and drip feed systems
- Aquaponics - are also ideal to be used in aquaponic systems
(40ft.) 1/4 Tubing