BLOOM™ 3-12-6 is specifically formulated to be used during the flowering stage. Begin using BLOOM before your plants decide to shift into the flowering phase.
- A lower level of nitrogen will help reduce stem elongation and invigorate cola zones (budding area) to promote dense, vibrant flowering buds.
- High levels of phosphorus and potassium push production of resinous, potent and sticky flowers.
- When applied, the plant nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access all the minerals they need for optimum production.
- Ample levels of calcium, no need to supplement with a Cal-Mag product.
- Use with either complete base nutrient Foliage-Pro® or GROW™ to regulate nitrogen levels for best quality and quantity.
- Excellent for all indica, hybrid, and sativa strains.
- Maximum, dense, healthy growth!
- Hydroponics: Mix 2 – 3 tsp. per gal. of water for recirculating systems or 1 – 2 tsp. per gal. for non-recirculating systems depending upon growing conditions.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.