This green house makes growing tomato's a breeze. All you need to do is simply add the water, remove the dome, cute the first leaves off, then transplant them in a Jiffy transplant hit or a hole deep enough to cover pellets.
- Expand Jiffy-7 Peat Pellets by gradually adding approximately 3/4 cup of warm water per pellet or approximately 26 cups (6 liters) to expand entire package. Add more water as needed. When pellets are fully expanded(about 3-31/4 inches, 75-80 mm tall and dark brown), pour off any excess water.
- Gently pull back netting on top of pellets. Fluff and level surface peat. Sow 2-3 seeds per pellet. Cover lightly with peat. Place dome on tray and keep in warm location away from direct sunlight.
- When first seeds sprout, prop dome open. When all seeds have sprouted, remove dome and place in a sunny location. After first true leaves appear, cut back all except strongest seedling in each pellet.
- Add water to tray when pellets turn light brown. Do not over water.
- To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days (bring plants in at night). Gradually expose to full sunlight.
- To transplant, use a Jiffy Transplant Kit or dig hole deep enough to cover top of pellets. Gently firm soil around pellet. Water